For over two decades, Hourigan has established itself as the “go-to” firm when it comes to managing complex projects and delivering them to the highest standards. Our portfolio is filled with many success stories, but we’re most proud of the strong relationships we have built and continue to grow. Our relationship-centered approach starts with our employees. We are looking for people who embody our values of fairness, integrity, and trust. We want self-starters who take ownership in their work and value building and maintaining relationships every step along the way. We take pride in our desire to become better every day, providing our employees with opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
The Client Solutions Manager will support assigned business unit(s) and Hourigan Management Team in promoting the company to targeted markets by cultivating appropriately vetted and profitable new business opportunities to sustain corporate growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote the company’s vision and mission to our clients and strategic partners.
- Work with the management team to analyze the general economic and financial conditions and take appropriate measures to ensure the company’s strategic short-term and long-term goals are met and match company resources.
- Identify, investigate, and build business cases around markets segments and related offerings not currently served for review and discussion by the management team.
- Identify, track and close new business to ensure ongoing growth and new opportunities in our targeted markets and project types.
- Identify selective bid opportunities within the targeted marketplace for review with the management team.
- Enhance the company’s excellent client relationships with our existing customer base and strategic allies.
- Support the operations team in retaining existing clients through content, surveys and other means as deemed necessary.
- Serve as an ambassador to the design consultant, subcontractor and vendor communities to continue to build our following in the markets we serve.
- Provide oversight of Client Services in the development of all request for qualification, request for proposals, and oral presentations. Work with the Client Services Account Manager to develop and maintain marketing materials, key client list, and provide oversight for supporting assignments.
- Strategic involvement in industry organizations that support overall business goals.
- Report to the senior management team on a weekly basis.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Four year Construction Science/Engineering degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Industry Experience: minimum 8 years is preferred.
- Must possess excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of project management, construction estimating, means and methods, accounting, document administration and a thorough understanding of industry practices is desired.
- Must possess the utmost of personal integrity and have the ability to work effectively in a team environment and to contribute significantly to extending a culture of collaboration, both internally and externally, in order to maintain the superior reputation of Hourigan.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, and life insurances, short-term and long-term disability, 401k employer match, and paid time off.
The summary of essential duties and responsibilities listed above is not intended to cover all possible job duties and is subject to change at our discretion.
Hourigan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or family status, amnesty or protected military or veterans’ status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.