Hourigan is the go-to fully integrated construction management and development firm when it comes to managing complex projects and delivering them to the highest standards. Our portfolio is filled with many success stories, but we’re most proud of the strong relationships we have built and continue to grow. We’re focused on establishing solid partnerships that are based on collaboration, trust, and respect. Our team approaches each moment with our shared values—lead forward, serve with integrity, and never disappoint—in mind. If you have a collaborative mindset, crave to a make a difference, and want to elevate your career, we have a place for you.
We have an opening for an experienced and professional individual to serve as our Data Analyst. The Data Analyst will be responsible for the development and maintenance of ETLs (Extract Transform Load) for the purpose of creating data visualizations to assist company managers in making informed business decisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as administrator for DOMO, our BI platform.
- Visualize data and insights to simplify understanding, convey information, and uncover insights about projects and the overall business.
- Act as a consultant for business teams to find opportunities for new dashboards and user engagement.
- Work to discover opportunities for integration among source systems.
- Identify and implement techniques to maximize visualization performance.
- Collaborate with DBAs and SMEs to create reports and write queries.
- Creation and maintenance of data pipeline architecture between external sources and DOMO.
- Identify internal and external data sources to improve and enrich our reporting capabilities.
- Drive the creation of best practices regarding data reliability, quality, and efficiency.
- Support Senior Leadership and other colleagues with data analysis and ad-hoc requests.
- Ensure data is accurate and timely.
- Participate in the Hourigan Safety and Health Management System (SHMS) by committing to safe work practices, raising concerns, attending, and applying safety and health training, and eliminating hazards within your capability and control and the help of safety staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Data Science Informatics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar programs and/or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Demonstrated proficiency with relational databases, SQL, and a programming language (Preferred: Oracle, R, and Python)
- BI Platform experience. DOMO experience is preferred.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency.
- Must be collaborative with teams and individuals across the organization to uncover their questions.
- A service-oriented mindset and attitude.
- Has a willingness and enthusiasm for learning.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and solution oriented.
- Detailed, process oriented, organized, and strong at task prioritization.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional, strong interpersonal skills, and team oriented.
- Approach every responsibility and interaction with a high level of integrity, fairness, care, and concern.
- Lead forward by seeing challenges as a way to create new possibilities and solutions.
- Consistently deliver beyond expectations to provide exceptional results.
- Some travel may be required.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, and life insurances, short-term and long-term disability, 401k employer match, and paid time off.
The summary of essential duties and responsibilities listed above is not intended to cover all possible job duties and is subject to change at our discretion.
Hourigan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or protected Veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.