Hourigan is the go-to fully integrated construction management and development firm when it comes to managing complex projects and delivering them to the highest standards. Our portfolio is filled with many success stories, but we’re most proud of the strong relationships we have built and continue to grow. We’re focused on establishing solid partnerships that are based on collaboration, trust, and respect. Our team approaches each moment with our shared values—lead forward, serve with integrity, and never disappoint—in mind. If you have a collaborative mindset, crave to a make a difference, and want to elevate your career, we have a place for you.
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team as an IT Intern. This internship will provide you with hands-on help desk and end user support experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide technology support such as setup of new users and equipment, Windows updates, company portal installation on laptops and mobile devices, and CMIC user setup
· Offer printer support, maintain copier address books and copier drivers on user machines, as well as create and maintain service accounts and printer accounts
· Determine location and ownership of mobile devices
· Offboard and reset equipment and users
· Removing admin rights on all user machines
· Help with jobsite equipment setup and maintenance
· Troubleshoot AV issues
· Assist with IT projects including Bluebeam 21 rollout, server room organization, inventory clean up at the warehouse, IT asset inventory, SharePoint document maintenance, and clean up mailboxes and users
· Remove machines from local AD and move to AAD
· Check compliance on machines and consult as necessary
Qualifications and Experience:
· Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in information technology, computer science, or a related discipline
· Must demonstrate genuine interest in information technology
· Familiarity with SharePoint and Microsoft Office Suite is preferred
· Able to work approximately 40 hours per week during the summer, and able to continue to part-time hours when school resumes
· Fosters a strong desire to learn and welcomes new challenges
· Excellent analytics and problem-solving skills
· Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
· Able to work independently, but also values teamwork and collaboration
· Approach every responsibility and interaction with a high level of integrity, fairness, care, and concern
· Lead forward by seeing challenges as a way to create new possibilities and solutions
· Consistently deliver beyond expectations to provide exceptional results
The summary of essential duties and responsibilities listed above is not intended to cover all possible job duties and is subject to change at our discretion.
Hourigan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or protected Veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.