Hourigan is the go-to fully integrated construction management and development firm when it comes to managing complex projects and delivering them to the highest standards. Our portfolio is filled with many success stories, but we’re most proud of the strong relationships we have built and continue to grow. We’re focused on establishing solid partnerships that are based on collaboration, trust, and respect. Our team approaches each moment with our shared values—lead forward, serve with integrity, and never disappoint—in mind. If you have a collaborative mindset, crave to a make a difference, and want to elevate your career, we have a place for you.
We are looking for a creative and collaborative Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Coordinator, this position will be responsible for writing, editing, and preparing materials for proposals, qualifications packages, presentations, and award submissions. In addition, this position will be responsible for assisting in general marketing efforts in support of the organization’s overall goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop written and graphic responses to client inquiries for company capabilities and resources including firm qualifications packages, proposal packages (solicited and unsolicited), and interview decks to win new project work.
· Develop written and graphic marketing materials, including project experience sheets, personnel resumes, and portfolios. Maintain this collateral database to ensure data is current.
· Maintain historical project, firm, and personnel data in our knowledge management platform, Cosential.
· Gather proposal response content by identifying sources of information and coordinating submissions. Craft strong and visually appealing graphics to support written narratives in content development.
· Partner with the Client Solutions team to support business development efforts.
· Work to enhance meeting effectiveness with current and potential clients, ensure clear communication of organizational capabilities and identify client needs and new opportunities through the development of marketing collateral
· Proofread all marketing materials for content, clarity, and grammar; provide corrected text for positive readability without loss of intent and/or meaning.
· Craft responses for award submissions. Track award data in Cosential.
· Help conduct market research to ensure industry standards and best practices are being utilized.
· Support marketing efforts, as needed, including but not limited to public relations, events, producing miscellaneous marketing materials, and aiding in any other creative requests needed across the organization.
· Serve as an ambassador of the Hourigan brand, supporting consistency organization-wide, including on job sites.
· Provide aforementioned marketing support for all organizations under the Hourigan Group umbrella (Development, STRUCTR advisors, Worrks, and EQUIPPS).
· Participate in the Hourigan Safety and Health Management System (SHMS) by committing to safe work practices, raising concerns, attending and applying safety and health training, and eliminating hazards within your capability and control and the help of safety staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, English, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience working in a marketing environment that focuses on commercial construction is a plus, but not required.
· Must be a creative and competent writer and editor who can produce clear, concise, and convincing marketing collateral.
· Must have basic graphic design and composition skills.
· Must be able to multi-task.
· Highly detail- and deadline-oriented.
· Knowledge and experience using Adobe Creative Cloud is essential. Must possess excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Salesforce or Cosential is preferred.
· Ability to develop effective relationships with varying groups internally and externally.
· Self-starter who also enjoys being part of a team.
· Applies a customer-centric mindset to all work efforts.
· Approach every responsibility and interaction with a high level of integrity, fairness, care, and concern.
· Lead forward by seeing challenges to create new possibilities and solutions.
· Consistently deliver beyond expectations to provide exceptional results.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, and life insurances, short-term and long-term disability, 401k employer match, and paid time off.
The summary of essential duties and responsibilities listed above is not intended to cover all possible job duties and is subject to change at our discretion.
Hourigan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or protected Veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.