Hourigan is the go-to fully integrated construction management and development firm when it comes to managing complex projects and delivering them to the highest standards. Our portfolio is filled with many success stories, but we’re most proud of the strong relationships we have built and continue to grow. We’re focused on establishing solid partnerships that are based on collaboration, trust, and respect. Our team approaches each moment with our shared values—lead forward, serve with integrity, and never disappoint—in mind. If you have a collaborative mindset, crave to a make a difference, and want to elevate your career, we have a place for you.
We have an opening for a collaborative and motivated individual to serve as a Project Administrator. The Project Administrator will work alongside a Project Engineer and Project Manager, and will perform project-specific administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation, processing, tracking, and management of all project documentation (Subcontracts, submittals, RFIs, RFPs, Change Orders, LEED documentation, and other documents) using CMiC
- Monitor, follow up, and evaluate project documentation for accuracy to ensure all contract requirements have been met
- Manage Subcontractor billing process and assist with Owner billing using the Textura system
- Prepare all close-out documents and distribute to applicable parties
- Attend project meetings, produce meeting minutes weekly, and manage multiple calendars
- Assist in obtaining permits, bonds, certificates of occupancy, etc. from the applicable authorities for each specific project
- Interface and correspond with Owner, A/E, subcontractors, and other team members to build lasting relationships and provide superior customer service.
- Participate in the Hourigan Safety and Health Management System (SHMS) by committing to safe work practices, raising concerns, attending and applying safety and health training, and eliminating hazards within your capability and control and the help of safety staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, equivalent combination of education and training, or experience
- Industry Experience: 3 years is preferred.
- Understanding of the Commercial Construction industry administrative practices and LEED certifications is desired
- Highly organized and excellent time management
- Attention to detail and being proactive is a must
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must have excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with CMiC, BlueBeam and Textura is preferred
- Approach every responsibility and interaction with a high level of integrity, fairness, care, and concern
- Lead forward by seeing challenges as a way to create new possibilities and solutions
- Consistently deliver beyond expectations to provide exceptional results
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, and life insurances, short-term and long-term disability, 401k employer match, 11 paid holidays and paid time off.
The summary of essential duties and responsibilities listed above is not intended to cover all possible job duties and is subject to change at our discretion.
Hourigan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or protected Veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.