Hourigan is the go-to fully integrated construction management and development firm when it comes to managing complex projects and delivering them to the highest standards. Our portfolio is filled with many success stories, but we’re most proud of the strong relationships we have built and continue to grow. We’re focused on establishing solid partnerships that are based on collaboration, trust, and respect. Our team approaches each moment with our shared values—lead forward, serve with integrity, and never disappoint—in mind. If you have a collaborative mindset, crave to a make a difference, and want to elevate your career, we have a place for you.
We have an opening for a collaborative and driven individual with a background in multifamily construction to join our team as a Senior Project Manager. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for driving projects of significant size and complexity to completion on-time, within budget, while providing an exceptional experience for our owners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for full project ownership including, but not limited to:
- Coordinate all activities with the Superintendent and project team.
- Own all project finances and internal financial reporting.
- Organize, understand, and maintain up-to-date contract documents.
- Prepare the project construction schedule in conjunction with the Superintendent and required subcontractor input.
- Coordinate the intent and implementation of the final project budget.
- Review and approve all subcontracts.
- Approve master submittal schedule and submittal log.
- Schedule and conduct regular owner and subcontractor coordination and preconstruction meetings.
- Receive, review, document, and administrate the resolution to all project specific issues.
- Manage and maintain project schedules.
- Assist the Superintendent in implementation and coordination of Hourigan on-site quality control and safety procedures.
- Oversee and management of all subcontractor Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal forms.
- Manage the Owner Change Order Requests process.
- Prepare and distribute all subcontractor Change Orders and associated budget revisions.
- Prepare and distribute the monthly Owner Applications for payment.
- Oversight of all project administrative logs and close-out activities.
- Help drive the site-specific safety plan and the importance of a safety-first mindset
- Focused on all aspects of client maintenance and business development.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects of significant complexity, size and scope at varying stages within a lifecycle.
- Experience managing a team, providing oversight, direction, and mentoring in accordance to Hourigan’s policies and procedures.
- Foster and cultivate a team culture that aligns with Hourigan’s mission and values.
- Participate in the Hourigan Safety and Health Management System (SHMS) by committing to safe work practices, raising concerns, attending, and applying safety and health training, and eliminating hazards within your capability and control and the help of safety staff.
- Provide resources and support to ensure positive safety and health outcomes in line with the Hourigan SHMS.
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field position or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years of industry experience, with a significant portion served with a general contractor.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Construction estimating, means and methods, accounting, document administration, and a thorough understanding of industry practices.
- Strong understanding of different delivery systems
- Extensive experience in multifamily construction.
- Application of LEED certifications is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Experience with scheduling software, Textura, CMiC, and Bluebeam preferred.
- Applies a customer-centric mindset to all work efforts.
- Possess an innate ability to lead a team and empower others to drive results.
- Approach every responsibility and interaction with a high level of integrity, fairness, care, and concern.
- Lead forward by seeing challenges as a way to create new possibilities and solutions.
- Consistently deliver beyond expectations to provide exceptional results.
- Some periodic travel may be required.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, and life insurances, short-term and long-term disability, 401k employer match, and paid time off.
The summary of essential duties and responsibilities listed above is not intended to cover all possible job duties and is subject to change at our discretion.
Hourigan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or protected Veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.